Events & Workshops
Facilitated workshops, events, training days, panel discussions and seminars. Face-to-face and online to enable business growth
Facilitating events, workshops, training sessions and seminars is something I’ve done oodles of over the years – face-to-face and online. Whether it’s for a senior leadership team or project teams focused on one challenge or outcome, to global leadership meetings and overseas training programmes.
I’m familiar with blending both the art of planning well and thinking on my feet to create a fantastic experience for participants whether online or face-to-face. If you’re looking for a facilitated workshop, training session, seminar or podcast guest then please get in touch.
Clients work with me for:
- Half or full day in-person training sessions
- Project kick-off or creative solution workshops
- Facilitation of round table discussions
- Board meeting structure and observation
- Panel events – chairperson or panel member
- As a podcast guest – topics include business growth, leadership and resilience
- Online live Q&A and webinars for training or summit events
- One-off “breakout” workshops at conferences or events
Facilitation for events
There’s a fine art to good facilitation and we’ve all been in meetings where agendas drift off or a couple of participants take centre stage. With a vast majority of meetings being either online or blended, having a good facilitator adds so much value to the outcomes you’re trying to achieve.
You don’t have to conduct the orchestra as well as playing the piano and arguably by doing both you’ll probably do neither very well. So, by bringing in a good facilitator you can focus on what you’re in the meeting to do and get the best experience for all participants.
Considering biases and personality types is important when facilitating so everybody is fairly included. By allowing someone else to read the room they can keep the meeting on track and engaging for participants.
I facilitate events, workshops, training sessions, webinars and talks online as well as face-to-face. It’s always great to see the benefit for business owners, leaders, their teams and employees of these sessions regardless of geography or timezone.
Many of these open webinars are recorded and available online for small business owners to access. If you’re looking for something to be tailored for a larger event or in-house team, please contact me.
Recent events, workshops, business programme support & podcasts include
- Tide Bank
- Applied Systems
- Warwick Business School
- Instagram mentoring
- London Borough of Sutton
- Q&A with Caroline Lucas for Brighton Chamber’s Net Zero Champions
- Amazon UK & Enterprise Nation Small Business Accelerator eLearning
- Uber Eats & Enterprise Nation eLearning
- London Tech Ladies
- StartUp 2021
- BT Skills for Tomorrow
- Small Business Britain’s Growth Academy with Cisco
- Small Business Saturday