Are you running an event, conference or seminar?
Emma has facilitated many workshops and training sessions over the last few years. Whether it’s for a few project team members focused on one challenge or outcome, to global project kick-off meetings she’s familiar with blending both the art of planning well and thinking on her feet.
Events you can book
- One-off “breakout” workshops at your conference or event
- Half or full day training sessions
- Project kick-off or creative solution workshops
- Facilitation of round table discussions
- Panel events – chairperson or panel member
Please get in touch to discuss your event – bookings being taken for July-Dec 2020.
Alongside client programmes, some other events and organisations where Emma is involved include:
- Brighton Chamber of Commerce: Chamber Summit and Catch the Wave ‘Smart Bidding’
- Brighton Housing Trust: leadership training workshop
- Brighton & Hove City Council Women’s Network: IWD2020
- The Yurt Academy: workshops on ‘Strategic Doing’ and ‘Purpose and Presence’
- University of Sussex Business School: MBA workshop
- Sussex Innovation Centre (SINC): business growth weekend
- TC Group: Annual Charities Conference
- World Mental Health Day: productivity and wellbeing seminar