Mindsetup Ltd is committed to protecting your personal information and is transparent about the information held about you and how it’s used. The purpose of this policy is to clearly explain how personal information may be collected and processed, including any data that you may provide through the website, via personal correspondence, or when registering as a new client.
We will use information that we collect about you in accordance with:
- The Data Protection Act 1998
- The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003
- The EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation EU 2016/679), (‘GDPR’) which became effective from 25 May 2018
- Who we are
Mindsetup Ltd (registered in England and Wales: 11916887) provides training, facilitation, business consultancy and coaching services. These services include the provision of one-to-one development coaching, group coaching, and training workshops.
- Personal information we may collect
Personal information means any information about an individual by which that person may be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed, i.e. anonymous data.
We may collect, use and store the following information about you:
- Identity Data: Including title(s), name and last name
- Contact Data: Including billing address, email address and phone numbers.
- Transactional Data: Including details about payments to and from you.
- Marketing and Communications Data: Includes your preferences in receiving communications from us.
- Session Notes: Includes any handwritten notes from coaching/training sessions.
- How we collect your data
When you register as a client or enquire about any services via our website we will store the personal information you provide, such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number. We will also keep a record of the services and products you receive from us.
Session notes are typically recorded during the course of one-to-one coaching sessions. Session notes are treated in strict confidence.
- How we may use your data
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. Most commonly we will use your information as follows:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you (such as correspondence regarding bookings and any other client specific correspondence).
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- For occasional correspondence via mailing lists to keep you informed of topics, events and information that may be of interest to you. We will give you an opportunity to opt out of receiving any such communications when first registering as a client. If you do not opt out, we will provide you with an option to opt out in every mailing list email we send subsequently. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time by contacting us.
- Session notes are compiled to inform discussions with you and to record themes discussed. These are treated as strictly confidential and personal information recorded will not be used for any purpose other than to perform and deliver the contract entered into.
- Disclosure of your details to third parties
We do not share your personal information with any third parties unless you have given your express permission.
- Security of your personal information
We have put in place appropriate safeguards (both in terms of our procedures and technology we use) to ensure your personal information is kept as securely as possible.
Names and all contact details including email addresses, postal addresses and phone numbers are stored in password-protected software on a password-protected computer or in password-secured, cloud-based applications.
- Data Retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose we collected it for, including to satisfy any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
- Your Legal Rights
(Under certain circumstances) you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal information as follows:
- You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you.
- You have the right to request that we correct the personal information we hold about you.
- You have the right to request that we delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us to retain it. Please note that we may not be able to comply with your request if there is a legitimate legal or insurance reason – this will be explained to you at the time of your request.
- You have the right to request that we transfer your personal information to you or a third party.
- You have the right to withdraw consent for the use of your contact information for any correspondence regarding topics/ events/ information of general interest or marketing correspondence.
- For all of the above scenarios, please use the contact details provided at the end of this policy document.
- Contact details